From: Hurd, Richard A (Rich)
Date: Mon, Apr 17, 2000 10:57 AM
Subject: Dismay (was: Retrieve files from Web Site Unattended?)
To: EDI-L
Here are some representative phrases:

        "... [when it comes to] access to the data ...changing makes a big
difference..."
        "... a possible rewrite of your programming..."
        "... FTP ... can be changed by your trading partner as well."

Hel-LO, people... isn't this why we have standards in the first place?
Isn't this the raison d'etre of EDI to begin with?
Am I just being a Luddite here, or does this sound incredibly stupid to more
people than just me??

Rant over.