Also, you can submit your events and conferences to our Calendar of Events
on Harbinger.net's Resource Center, http://www.harbinger.net/resource
(registration is required, but it's free)

Harbinger.net Resource Center, http://www.harbinger.net/resource, has over
12,000 members. The Resource Center features case studies, research, XML
presentations, and more focusing on B2B market.

Please visit the Calendar of Events, and click on Add Event.