Vicki
I was clearing some files on Friday and came upon a document I picked up at
a conference about 5 years ago that was originally written back in 1992 when
some of the IRS guidelines were being updated.  I just contacted Richard
Stedman, the author, to confirm he would not have problems with my
forwarding to you.  He has no problems with it, but he want me to make it
clear that it is a 1992 document.  At least it would be a starting point for
you.
                                 <<19 page eFax from Unknown Sender>>

        Rich Nese
        Electronic Data Interchange - Systems Support
        Tyco Electronics
        P.O. Box 3608   MS:194-020
        Harrisburg,  PA   17105-3608
        Ph:  717.810.2246        Fx:  630.604.2361
        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]