Yes William, I can provide some protocol.  In some past postings,  people
tried doing as you suggested.  Unfortunately the list server would be
flooded with notes saying "send me a copy too" followed by reforwards of "me
too".  Not only was this an inconvenience for all the readers, but also to
the person trying to keep up by forwarding to everyone individually.  A
group list decision some time back was to send the information one time, and
it would be there for anyone interested and if you were not interested, you
could delete it one time and be done with the subject.  You can't please
everyone, but it seemed the best decision by everyone at the time.
FYI... if anyone could not read the attachment, they could download the free
browser software at  http://www.eFax.com/need