Anyone out there using this software or considering purchasing. Be very
careful when you "archive" documents. We have been archiving our
transactions only to find out we CANNOT restore them!

Apparently, the software is limited to 16,000 EDI documents, beyond that,
the software WILL NOT allow you to restore. Per Harbinger this is due to 16
bit windows database limitations. If this was known, why wasn't it passed on
to users NOT to archive too many transactions. The strange thing is I can
open the archive within Access and we only have 5,000 rows within the db.

Harbinger can't help or explain, eh um......surprise!