From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 5, 2000 5:14:27 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Wells Fargo ACH communications

Usually, there is security involved that should identify each machine
logging
on, so someone else's codes should not work for you. You may have to get the
Wells Fargo ACH Operations to create a logon just for you, and schedule a
time to begin transmissions.

Nora
412 635-7769 Phone
412 901-4015 Cell Phone