From: Julie Ballantine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 9:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wells Fargo ACH communications

I am attempting to send an ACH positional file directly to Wells Fargo.
They did not provide a login script to connect to their communications
server.  I am using Gentran Server NT, Mailbox to connect.  Is anyone
currently sending files directly to Wells Fargo?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Julie