The vendor's name is Mercator (formerly TSI).  You can find their website at
www.mercator.com.

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          "Basilio, Flavio |
|        |          (GXS, TSVA)"     |
|        |          <Flavio.Basilio@G|
|        |          XS.GE.COM>       |
|        |                           |
|        |          05/11/2000 08:17 |
|        |          AM               |
|        |          Please respond to|
|        |          "Basilio, Flavio |
|        |          (GXS, TSVA)"     |
|        |                           |
|--------+--------------------------->
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Jonathan Showalter/MutualOMA)                          |
  |       Subject:     Help with TPPC                                          |

Has anyone ever heard or worked with an aplication called tppc (Tradding
Partner pc) ?
        I'm having some trouble working with it ...

                                                Thanks in advance,

Fl?vio Pontes Bas?lio
GE Global eXchange Services (GXS)
TSVA - Portugal Distributors