TPPC (now TPPC/32) is published by Mercator Software (formerly TSI) and is a
nice, ENTRY-LEVEL EDI translator and basic flat-file creator.

It is not, IMO, user-friendly, but it's inexpensive and a nice product for
the LOW-VOLUME EDI user.

TPPC = (T)rading (P)artner (P)ersonal (C)omputer
/32= the 32-bit version of same (which is still partly 16-bit, but you won't
find that in the manual)

You can contact the publisher at:

Mercator Software
Bannockburn Lake Office Plaza