I am evaluating e-Version 5 for the AS/400 and would like to be
     included on any responses to your email, many thanks...

     Yours truly,

     Roger Updegrave

Subject: Harbinger's e-V5 for AS400
Author:  Bob Scheuermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at Internet
Date:    05/12/2000 2:48 PM

All:

I'd like to hear from all EDI/400 users who have migrated to Harbinger's new
e-V5 software.
What horror stories or good experiences can you provide? Are you happy with
the product now that you are running it?  How smooth was the migration?

Feel free to contact me privately if you want.

TIA,
Bob Scheuermann
EDI Analyst
The Mentholatum Co.