There is a scheduled bug patch for the month of June.  That will be 5.1.  I
think that clears up any "bugs".

                James H Lewis
                Account Executive

                        Harbinger Corp
                        Ann Arbor MI
                        (734)-998-3594 V or FAX
                        (734)-998-4098  SECONDARY Fax
                        Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                Company WEBSITE: www.harbinger.com
<http://www.harbinger.com>
                Customer Support Site: http://support.harbinger.net
<http://support.harbinger.net>
                Diligence is the mother of good luck ~ Benjamin Franklin
                        The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.