How much of a change are you making to the documents?  Is it only the date
fields?
If so, you may want to consider a hard migration.  Send the specs, give 30 days
notice, and change everything over.  Do the same thing with 810s.  The first day
you get the 4010 invoice it will reject, then change the partner.  Give them xxx
days to convert, then be proactive.

Sending two transmissions a day with only one platform will be a real
nightmare.  You'll need to keep reconfiguring the trading partners (all of them)
- the map, the ISA and GS data, identifiers.  Some of your vendors will probably
want test data to a test mailbox or slot.

Brian Lehrhoff ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
EDI Consultant
DynamicWeb Enterprises
973-276-3114