Mr. Jeffrey Vangundy is indeed out of the office as he is coaching the
Knicks in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.  Unfortuantely I will be
pulling for the Pacers.  I do want to offer Mr. Vangundy all the best in
his EDI and NBA Coaching pursuits.  If only the rest of us poor EDI (soon
to be unemployed because of XML) professionals had as nice a backup
occupation.

<All of the above was written with tongue firmly planted in cheek and
possibly foot in mouth>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I will be out of the office from 05/24/2000 until 05/26/2000.
>
>  For EDI questions, contact Pauline Swinford at 614-854-5674. I will be
> checking mail once a day and answering as much as possible.

Glenn Thompson
Programmer/Analyst
American Trouser, Inc.