Hi Glenn and Bob, Thanks for the comments.....

Not that I don't have enough distractions with the playoffs and EDI
projects. Now I have to defend my name on the list ;<)

Has Larry Bird ever sent anything to the list?????

I have never been a New York fan for anything until my namesake took over.
Now I have to root for the Knicks.  The games with Miami had to be fun. His
brother, Stan, is an assistant coach under Riley.

I want to offer my services as his on-court protection. I could give Shaq a
run for the money in the size department.... Everytime the coach stands
besides one of his players or gets in the middle of a brouhaha. I think
about volunteering.....

Keep Smilin'

Jeff