We also use Extol and are happy with the support we have received.  We have only
been using it since August of 1999 but are happy with what we have accomplished
with it so far.   We are very happy with the enhancements that are coming with
the newest release.

I can honestly say that with the enhancements any complaints I might have had
about the product will no longer exist.

Please feel free to call me or email me also with any questions that you might
have!

Robyn Noble
Sr EDI Analyst
The TJX Companies