Chris,

The following web page should provide all the information you require.

http://www.e-centre.org.uk/frameset_barcodes.asp

Check digit calculators are also provided on

http://www.e-centre.org.uk/frameset_barcodes.asp

Cheers
Phil
Phil Caisley
Commercial Manager
First Edition EDI Services Ltd
EDI Services for the Book World

Tel:  +44 (0) 1732 783533
Fax: +44 (0) 1732 362626
Mob: +44 (0) 7803 761988
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our website at: http://www.first-edition.co.uk

Do meet us at the NAG Annual Conference at Robinson College, Cambridge from 13-15
September 2000.
We would be delighted to see you!