Dear All,

DISA is co-hosting a HIPAA conference, June 28-30 in Tysons Corner, VA with
the Association for Electronic Healthcare Transactions (AFEHCT) and is in
need of a speaker.  We had a last minute cancellation.

The session is going to be held on Friday, June 30 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30
a.m. and was previously titled, "Security: Time to Change the Locks".  The
conference is sold out with 375 participants.

If you are interested in speaking on security issues as a result of the
HIPAA mandate, please contact Alan Kotok who I have cc'd on this message.

Thank you.

Lisa D. Clowers
Vice President, Public Affairs
Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA)
333 John Carlyle Street
Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
(p) 703-518-4176