Dear Travis,

Softshare offers a low-cost, high-tech e-commerce solution on the Windows
platform.  Our Softshare Delta mapper
(http://www.softshare.com/software/delta/) starts at $3600 at the low-end,
and is $5800 on the high end.  The difference between the two products is
the number of data formats supported.  Our Delta Standard application only
supports EDI (X12 and EDIFACT) to Flat File and vice versa.  The Enterprise
edition supports not only EDI and Flat Files but also XML, database updates
using OLE DB technology, and HTML text documents.  Softshare charges a 20%
annual maintenance which provides you access to our Technical Service Team
and also provides a 50% discount on future releases.

Our user-friendly interface does have a split pane work environment with an
extensive list of built-in functions.   You may create variables and
constants within your map and use those throughout the mapping process. Our
benchmarks are posted on our Web site at
http://www.softshare.com/software/delta/benchmarks.asp.

We offer two different communications solutions, both are based on Internet
protocols.  Softshare Vista is the desktop e-commerce package available for
$995.  Softshare Electronic Commerce Server (ECS) is available for $3800
plus 20% annual maintenance.  The two packages do not support asynchronous
or bisynchronous communications, however, the scripting interface in
Softshare ECS allows you invoke external applications to perform
async/bisync communications.

Our Web site also hosts an "Express Quote" system where you can check prices
for a variety of software combinations.   Please visit
http://www.softshare.com/services/order/ for more detailed pricing
information.

Thank you for your interest.

Colette Williams