From: Lisa Clowers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 12:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No speaker needed

Dear All,

Thanks very much to those of you who have responded to my email of
yesterday requesting a speaker on security issues for our HIPAA conference.

At this time, I have confirmed a speaker for the event.

Thanks again and best regards.

Lisa D. Clowers
Vice President, Public Affairs
Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA)
333 John Carlyle Street
Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
(p) 703-518-4176