Janette,

Thanks for the notification. As a service to EDI-L, would you provide a
brief synopsis of the key points in this law? I seriously doubt that many of
us have time to read through legislation that in my experience if often
quite lengthy and full of phrasing, etc. that make is difficult for the lay
person to quickly comprehend.

Rachel