We currently run Tie Commerce (formally DNS) software (EDGE Suite of
products) and are trying to move all communications with VANS to secure FTP
w/SSL certificates.  Tie has a solution (BTrade's EasyAccess200) but the
windows version does not support multiple mailbox FTP transmissions using
SSL certificates.   Is there another solution for secure FTP transmissions
which we can investigate?  It would be great to work with the EDGE product.
Any ideas or if I've just opened a Pandora's box, please email me directly.

Thanks,
Matthew Sperr
EDI Coordinator