Anthony,
It is part of GM's (General Motors) Network.
You can try to get information through EDS ELIT at 1-800-263-7946 about Global
Supplier Communcations.
Hope this helps.
D'Anne Weitzman
ECbridges, Inc.

"Whitehead, Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/05/2000 05:44:55 AM

Please respond to "Whitehead, Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>