EDI PROGRAMMER/ANALYST

Calsonic Yorozu Corporation (CYC) is a Japanese joint venture manufacturing
company, serving a variety of automakers with world class quality stamped
and assembled parts.  We currently have an excellent opportunity available
at our corporate headquarters and plant in Morrison, Tennessee.  We seek an
individual with the following qualifications:

EDI or E-Commerce professional with a 4-year degree (or 2-year degree and
additional certification) and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Experience with EDI or E-Commerce applications and programming & analysis is
essential.  Knowledge of Visual Basic, manufacturing applications, and
intranet/extranet/web development is a plus.  Experience with EDI to
E-Commerce migration, Microsoft IIS and InterDev, HP3000, and Manman is
helpful.  Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer
network skills are important.

CYC is located in central Tennessee (close to both Nashville and
Chattanooga) - an area featuring an abundance of natural resources and a
semi-rural small-town quality of life.

CYC offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and relocation assistance
program.  For immediate consideration, please email your resume and salary
requirements to:

Ed Stein
MIS Manager