Armer & Haines Advisory Group specializes in Electronic Commerce and EDI Services. A&H is a growing EDI consulting firm assisting companies throughout the USA and Canada. Armer & Haines is seeking (2) EDI Consultants to assist our clients.

JOB SUMMARY:

This person has experience working with others in a project setting. This includes installation, configuration, administration and development. S/he will be working in a NT server environment. This individual should demonstrate hand on experience project planning, design, development, creation, maintenance, administration and support.  This individual will be at the customer site during the week, typically M-Th or M-F and returning home for the weekend.

90% Travel required for this position. You can live anywhere in the United States. Compensation: 1099 Contractor based on hourly rate. Rate determined on experience level. This project is long term meaning several years. Training provided. Please no third party or recruiters need apply.

REQUIRED SKILLS SETS:

1 or more years of EDI working experience. This includes mapping, creating flat files, integrating data into databases/legacy systems and telecommunication (VAN) working experience.

Other requirements include: NT 4.0, Visual basic, SQL, ODBC, C/C++, ERP, application development, consulting or project management background. Any Java, Java Scripting, ASP, XML may lead to other projects.

NT Server Administration experience desired.This person has strong inter-personal skills, communications skills and consulting skills. Candidates should be ambitious, enthusiastic, self-confident, willing to travel, have professional appearance, and possess good communication, written and organizational skills.

If there are any questions please feel free to call me and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity.  Interested candidates should reply directly to this email along with your resume attachment. Thank you.

Mark Haines
Armer & Haines Advisory Group
717-484-6131