Don,

Regardless of the syntax of the FA, my first concern would be to talk to
someone in your trading partner's EDI group and let them know exactly what
the problem is.  If you have to ask about the "correctness" of the syntax,
then chances are, the partner may not be keen enough on the meaning of the
FA you send to immediately discern that he is duplicating ST-02s -
particularly since you are not sending AK2*810*duplicateno.AK5*R*7..

Good luck.

Art Douglas