-----Original Message-----
From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Anthony Whitehead
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 10:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: editor

All,

Does anyone know of an editor that can open a wrapped EDI document in the
correct ANSI format?  In other words I have a customer who is not to
familiar
with EDI and I send a test document (so they can look at) on a CD and the
document, once in the standard look of ANSI, gets wrapped and the customer
can
not read it.

Any suggestions would be useful.

Anthony