I have to get in on this one....

Our ex-consultant changed our EDI software to SWK - QualEdi and Mapadoc.  I
found a problem with their cross-reference file on outbound documents.  I
called, explained the problem.  The tech support dialed in and tried it.
Yep - it was not working.  Tech support called the owner and he dialed in.
Yep - still not working.  This is a continuing thing for  4  weeks!!  The
owner tells me, "yes, I thought it might be this problem.  We were aware of
it and have a fix.  We'll send that fix right out."  This is now week  7
and guess what?  You guessed it.....it is in the mail !

Gloria Freeman
Ironclad
Shreveport, LA