I agree, this is a good forum for support issues.  Harbinger is by far,
the worst company I have ever dealt with when it comes to support.  We
have been told, by Harbinger, that the best way to get support is to
leave a voice mail and they will return our call within 2 hours.  To
this day, we have never received a return phone call from them., and we
have left plenty of messages concerning different issues.  They also get
zero points for follow up when you can get a hold of someone in the
technical department.  I often wonder if a black hole opens up and
swallows their support people when they say "I need to look into that
and will get back to you", or something along those lines.  Also, their
sales reps seem not to care about their customers either.  Again, it is
the same way as with the support department.  I have left several
messages and sent several e-mails in the past about various issues with
our sales rep.  No response.  I've come to the conclusion that
Harbinger's sales people do not actually exist.  They only have voice
mail and e-mail set up to make us believe they do.

One question, why are we expected to pay a yearly maintenance fee when
we cannot get any kind of support on the product when it is needed?  I
guess we don't need to worry about the new pay per solution since we
never get to a point to get a solution!

Kayla A. Talbot
Sears Manufacturing
(319)383-2882