If you're the 800 lb. gorilla you can do anything you want.   ;-)

Seriously, though, if you supply a PO line number in your purchase order
(and this doesn't have to match the sequence of items in the 850/875
document) and tell your suppliers up front that you will be expecting to get
this back in the 810 it will make their lives easier.  It won't make the
process painless for those who haven't set themselves up to record and track
the information for later use, but it will reduce the hassle going forward.

Peter Olivola ([EMAIL PROTECTED])