We recently upgraded our database from Oracle 7.3.4 to 8.1.6 (on Solaris)
and had no problems.  We did have some problems on the client side,
upgrading the Oracle client to 8.1.6, but that's another story.

Andy

David Tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU> on 10/13/2000
10:18:25 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  Electronic Data Interchange Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>