Betty, et al.

Let me recommend DISA's EC/EDI Implementation seminar, offered 18-19
October (this week) and 29-30 November in Alexandria, Virginia (Washington,
DC area), and led by EDI veteran Rachel Foerster.

See
http://www.disa.org/disa/Seminars/SeminarInformation.cfm?intViewSeminar=23
for details and registration.  Feel free to contact me if you have
questions.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **