From: monica swafford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 2:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trading Partner classes?

Hi Betty,

I saw your posting and wanted to let you know that
my company (EC Edge) is offering the type of classes
you are looking for.
Our next two classes are Nov 2 and Dec 7 in Los
Angeles, CA.  The classes focus on teaching tools used
to track your Trading Partner implementation,
executive reporting, auditing, project planning,
communication, as well as other management skills.
You can get more information about the classes on
our website at www.ecedge.net.

Thank you,

Monica Swafford
EC Edge EDI Training and Solutions