Hello

On Wednesday I have the pleasure of playing with Sterling Commerce for
the first time.  I haven't used this product before and would like to
ask a few questions.

Our software currently imports (orders) and exports (invoices) in a
fixed width tradacomms (v8 & 9) format.

We currently integrate into two of the main stream products (* here in
the UK anyway! *) GE Intercpet + and Kewills Extract.

Is there a facility in Sterling Commerce to export orders to the fixed
tradacomms formatted file, as in the above products?
I will also need to import invoices back into S.C. in the same format if
possible?

Any websites / help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Chris Hughes.