From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Carl Galgano
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Harbinger TLW 4.3 questions/Sears Homelife

This is a two part question.  I have a client who is using Harbinger TLW
4.3.  They are trading with Homelife (formerly Sears).
One of the changes from Sears to Homelife is the length of the PO field has
changed from 8 to 10 (or maybe even 15).  All the Harbinger templat(both
print and display) that are on my system use an 8 position PO number.

1.  Does anyone know if a template exists for the 850/860/870/856/810 for a
larger PO number, (I thought about calling Harbinger Tech support, but not
sure I have the time).
2.  In the Forms Builder, how do you change the max length of a field?

Thanks/regards,
Carl

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street, Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw