From: Kevin Schnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Harbinger TLW 4.3 questions/Sears Homelife

Hello Carl,

If the changes were just implemented by Sears Homelife, I would doubt that
the changes would have been made to all of these forms, since vendors do not
usually send us updated specs proactively.  If we can get updated
specifications, we will have our forms department make updates to all of
these forms.  If you have these specs, you can e-mail them to me or place
the request yourself at the Forms Download Center, reachable after logging
on to http://www.get2connect.net/software

As far as updating the forms yourself, you can double-click the form from
the forms folder in TLW Operations. This will open up Forms Builder/Report
Generator.  To change the field length, go to TOOLS, then EDIT PARKING LOT.
Find the appropriate field and double-click it.  You can change the min/max
lengths with the up and down arrows.  Click OK and then the diskette button
to the left of the yellow question mark and over the word Parking Lot.
Click Yes, and then Save the form by clicking on the diskette on the third
button from the left.  We will be happy to make the correct changes for all
our customers, though, if you can provide official specs from Sears/Homelife
that detail these changes.

> Thank you,
> Kevin Schnell
        Manager, Automotive Hub Services
        Peregrine, e-Business Connectivity Group
> 1000 Campus Drive
> Ann Arbor MI, 48104
      734-998-4092