Greetings,
I am working with some very small suppliers (each with less than 20 people)
who have EDI to improve up the ASN data quality .
There EDI is non-integrated with their customers as they rip and read and
this causes failures due to data entry errors.
They manually enter because we send schedules using cumulative delivered and
they have a customer order based system with no system for reconciling or
updating schedules.
The business model can not be changed to order.

Is there any software that will bolt on which does the following
- takes inbound schedule ( maybe translating it maybe not)
- compares the cumes with a current file of customer orders.
- allows cumes adjustments and resetting.
- produces an output file of changes to the customer order file which can
then be interfaced?
- when outbound ASNs go out update the cumes.

regards Paul