Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you have had this problem?  We are running
TLE on an NT server.  Every 2 months or so (not very often) our translator
stops running because there is not space left on the drive.  However, after
a reboot, the 1 GB of space is available again and all is well.  We have
decided to reboot the server weekly to prevent this, but this does not
address the cause.

Do you know what is the cause for this?  Is there a parameter I can set or a
fix to be applied?  As you can see, I am not the NT network guru, just a
lowly programmer/analyst/EDI administrator.

Thanks,
Lauren Norris,  Consultant