Yesterday, I was quick to bash icc.net, and in hindsight I should have
taken other measures to voice my opinion.  I have since been taken care of
by icc.net's sales force and my conference call/demo is all set to go for
tomorrow!  As it turns out, the original salesman is no longer with the
company.

I am encouraged by some offline emails from current customers and pre-demo
literature about icc.net's capabilities, and I will be even smarter tomorrow.
To make up your own mind, contact John Clark at 800.625.3880 ext 7569.

Lesson learned:

1.) Think before you bash.
2.) EDI-L is a very powerful vehicle.

Mike Rudolph - EDI Coordinator
Green Bay Packaging Inc.
P.O. Box 19017 Green Bay, WI 54307-9017
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Phone: 920.433.5426  Fax: 920.438.5426