Hi Michael,

This is what Biztalk software from Microsoft supposed to do.  It is worth
to take a look at.
http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk

                    Mats Jansson
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    ICITY.COM>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: EDI service bureaus
                    Electronic Data
                    Interchange Issues
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    OP.EDU>