    From:   Patricia Knabe[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent:   Thursday, November 16, 2000 1:28 PM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        Proof of Delivery

    Any advice out there on how to provide Proof of Delivery information to A/P
    departments?  The request came from our controller who thought there was a way
    in which a vendor could "append" a Proof of Delivery on an EDI invoice.  He
    believed it was a separate EDI transaction.  Does anyone have any information on
    this transaction/ability?  I would appreciate any feedback the list might
    provide.

    Pat Knabe
    EDI Project Leader
    Blockbuster, Inc.