Hi all,
                We are about to go live on Gentran 3.01.  We are using
Windows 2000 and SQL 7.0.    My problem is I will not be moving all of my
Trading Partners maps over at the same time.  So I will need to pull all of
the transactions through Gentran 3.01 but if I don't have a map set up for
that partner I need to be able to move that transaction to my old system.
Which is (GTR).  I'm hoping that someone out there has done something like
this and can give me some directions on where in Gentran I can set this up.

        Thanks in advance for any advise that any of you might have.

        Wendie Dodds
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        801-776-1532 ex 1339