I get an error in the ExpEDIte EDI communications program.  Can anyone
offer any advice on this:

I'm getting the following error message from Expedite for Windows 6.2
(under Win98) when I try to send an order to an Information Exchange
over the AT&T secure-IP network:

This error occured: 31002
Request manager has encountered a logic error
Try the program again; if problem persists, contact Customer Support.

I am in the middle of a new-user adoption testing program.  In the past
few days I have been able to send single X12 810 orders ok.  This
morning I tried sending a batch of 810 transaction set's (about 8 of
them in one functional group inside one Interchange envelope) and got
the above error.  It could have been for a number of reasons: At one
point I had set the Windows system date wrong; At another point I had a
missmatching ISA/IEA control number due to bad editing.

I also found that some attempts resulted in my IE Exchange ID becoming
disabled in Expedite, but in each case I was able to use the Recover
pull-down on the message to re-attempt or cancel the offending order,
before attempting to try again.

I have corrected all of the above as far as I can tell and retried
several times, including re-booting the PC first.

But I still get that "Logic Error" problem.  I've sent a note to support
centre but I'm about to leave for a string of IS conferences in Brisbane
and I might not hear back from them in time so I'm hoping the user
community can help.

Cheers, Mark Dixon, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anysize Software Pty Ltd, Perth Australia.
Phone: +61 8 9249 4703   Fax: +61 8 9249 4052   Mobile: 041 382 0071