Hello all.  Concerning my post earlier today about a "Program Logic
Error" in ExpEDIte I think I have found the problem and fixed it.

I had created an ISA/IEA envelope in which the the control number in the
IEA was only 8 digits long when it should have been 9 digits.  I assume
that since fixing that caused the problem to go away, ExpEDIte checks
the ISA & IEA for consistancy before handing the envelope off to the
Information Exchange and produces the above (rather unhelpful) message
if it finds an error.  How's that for a lovely bit of post-hoc ergo
procter hoc reasoning?  :-)

Cheers, Mark Dixon, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anysize Software Pty Ltd, Perth, Western Australia
Phone: +61 8 9249 4703   Fax: +61 8 9249 4052   Mobile: 041 382 0071