You need for someone who does have access to the GENTRAN machine to open the
map and print it for you.  In order to do this, they will need to know which
map file to open, and to do THAT, they will need to be reasonably savvy
about how GENTRAN is setup, how trading partner relationships are defined,
and so forth, because you have to navigate a bit within GENTRAN to get the
name of the map.

Howard Parks