Patrick,

Just some past and current experience to share:

I have worked with the EDITRAN and EDIMAP product
since 1990.  I have not worked with the new evision
product.  The Support team is very responsive!  The
product is stable once you implement it.  The issues I
have continually run into are the unreliable upgrades.
 I have had problems with every standard version
migration and system upgrade from 2040 through 4010.
Incomplete standards, missing files, etc.  An upgrade
would take 3 times longer than expected do to
incomplete software and standards.  I am in the
process of evaluating EDI software to replace the
vanishing EDITRAN and EDIMAP products since Tie
Commerce is focusing on the new evision product.  My
clients are hesitant to go with the evision product
because of the past headaches the EDITRAN products
have bestowed upon them.