My EDI Services Contact at Bank of America is : Sandi Goodwin; 415.436.4693
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

We are having to go through a VAN to retrieve our 820 data.

                    Carl Galgano
                    <cgalgano@ediconsu        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    lting.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Bank of America ACH
transmissions
                    Electronic Data
                    Interchange Issues
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    OP.EDU>

                    03/12/01 12:57 PM
                    Please respond to
                    cgalgano

I have a client that is currently using Bisync as their communications
protocol to send ACH (payroll direct deposit) data to the Bank of America.
The process works fine.
Does anyone know how long BOA plans to support Bisync.  Can you dial up to
them using PPP and send a file using FTP?  Anyone have a reliable contact
at
the SFO data center they would mind sharing?
Thanks in advance.
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw