They used to be willing to take on FTP with PGP encryption.  Try Mr. Kayser at
1-800-998-8382.  He's in St. Louis, but I believe he can get it to anywhere you want
in BOA. I believe they were also willing to take Templar at another location(it may
have been SFO).

Darrell Hughes
OneSystem Group, LLC.

>>> Peter Olivola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/12/01 08:23PM >>>
A new implementation with BoA about 8 months ago gave no indication they
would be supporting anything but Bisync in the near future.