Hello EDI-L List!

My name is Erin Proudfoot and I work for Qiva, Inc. located in San
Francisco, CA.  We are currently developing a software product to track
purchase orders and shipments.

We are using the following EDIFACT documents:  ORDERS, ORDCHG, DESADV,
IFCSUM, ORDRSP, OSTENQ, OSTRPT and are looking for any published guidelines
and examples of these documents which we could benchmark.  If you have
these and are willing to share them, please let me know!!!

You can either email them directly to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
point me to your website where they can be downloaded.  If you know of
other companies that post their guidelines publicly on the web, we would
love to know about that as well.  We would really appreciate it!

thanks,
Erin

Erin Proudfoot
EDI Business Analyst