Erin Proudfoot wrote "We are using the following EDIFACT documents:
ORDERS, ORDCHG, DESADV, IFCSUM, ORDRSP, OSTENQ, OSTRPT and are looking
for any published guidelines and examples of these documents which we
could benchmark."

Foresight's compilation of Web-sites containing viewable Implementation
Guidelines or Specifications (ICs or MIGs) often is a good place to
start looking for implementation guides and sample test data. Please go
to our Home Page at http://www.foresightcorp.com/, and select
"resources" then "EDI guidelines."

Don't forget that Foresight's EDISIM suite of EDI productivity tools
includes the Test Data Generator, which is ideal for generating any
quantity of test data for benchmarking EDI products.  For more
information, please download an EDISIM brochure at
http://www.foresightcorp.com/solutions/EDISIM.pdf.

While we're on the subject of the Foresight web site, please note the
new material emphasizing our Trading Relationship Management (TRM)
strategy.  And we completely redid the web site in our new orange color
scheme, which our image consultants said was best for hiding cat hair
and coffee stains.  We also have a picture of me - check out "company"
then "management team."  It's all the rage to have photos cropped in
weird ways - mine fortuitously has the top of my head removed, taking 10
years off my age.  Of course, I have a face only a mother could love,
and even she said that was pushing it.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Pkwy.