Chris:

What remains to be seen is this may be good for walmart but is it good for the
majority.

Glenn K. Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior EDI Systems Analyst
Re:SOURCES EDI Department
248-458-8175

>>> "Cancilla, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/29/01 11:20:18 AM >>>
That's Life.....

You gotta figure that if Wal-Mart is going through all the time, trouble,
and expense of converting all documents on THEIR side to 4030, then there
must be a strong and valid reason for the conversion.

I don't think it is a matter of "latest-greatest standard", but looking
towards a functionality that 4030 will offer.

Chris Cancilla
Sterling Commerce, Inc.
GENTRAN Support (all platforms)
(614) 760-8980